POSTHUMOUS FATES OF THE GENDERS IN RELATION TO CLASS
1. Truth and joy are no more equivalent than primary God and Heaven, the Father and the Soul, more (relative to most) wavicles/less (relative to least) particles and most wavicles/least particles of a metaphysical psychic predominance, while, conversely, falsity and woe are no more equivalent than secondary God and Heaven, the Son and the Spirit, most particles/least wavicles and more (relative to most) particles/less (relative to least) wavicles of a metaphysical somatic predominance. But truth precedes falsity and woe as joy succeeds them, since psyche precedes soma in this context and then succeeds it in returning to itself as soul, whether least gracefully in sensuality or most gracefully in sensibility. And in desiring to succeed falsity and woe, the Son and the Spirit, that which precedes them is obliged, in truth, to forgive them, since grace depends upon sin for its well-being - indeed, for its very existence. As in life, so in death, the soul would not long be without a surrounding somatic layer, even though more independent of the body than ever before.
2. But if the Metaphysical return in contentment to the soul at death, then the Physical must surely return, after their more formal natures, to the ego, viz. the Father, albeit it is Man the Father rather than God the Father which typifies that mode of ego corresponding to knowledge rather than truth, and which is really the principal manifestation of ego, as germane to physical form.
3. Let us, at any rate, distinguish here, as above, between the more (relative to most) knowledgeable ego of Man-the-Wise-Father and the most pleasurable soul of Earth-the-Holy-Soul vis-à-vis the least ignorant will of Man-the-Wise-Son and the less (relative to least) painful spirit of Earth-the-Holy-Spirit in relation to a sensible predilection, and contrast this with the less (relative to least) knowledgeable ego of Man-the-Unwise-Father and the least pleasurable soul of Earth-the-Unholy-Soul vis-à-vis the most ignorant will of Man-the-Unwise-Son and the more (relative to most) painful spirit of Earth-the-Unholy-Spirit in relation to a sensual predilection, with corresponding somatic distinctions between the brain and its capacity for thought on the one hand, and the phallus and its capacity for orgasm on the other hand.
4. Psyche nevertheless still precedes soma where men (as opposed, in this instance, to gods) are concerned, but what stems from an egocentric fulcrum should return to an egocentric fulcrum, as Father to Father, and such a return is much less psychically significant, in afterlife terms, than the soulful resolution characterizing the Metaphysical, since appertaining to the brain stem rather than to the spinal cord.
5. When we turn from males to females, however, we find the somatic distinction between spirit and will, Purgatory and the Mother, which is no less distinctive, in its own particle-based duality between feminine and diabolic females, than that between ego and soul, the Father and Heaven of masculine and divine males. Now if the Physical return to the ego at death, then the Chemical are likely to return, after their more glorious nature as feminine females, to the spirit, viz. Purgatory.
6. Let us therefore distinguish here, contrary to the above, between the most weak will of Woman-the-Evil-Mother and the more (relative to most) humble spirit of Purgatory-the-Clear-Spirit vis-à-vis the less (relative to least) strong ego of Woman-the-Evil-Daughter and the least proud soul of Purgatory-the-Clear-Soul in relation to a sensual predilection, and contrast this with the least weak will of Woman-the-Good-Mother and the less (relative to least) humble spirit of Purgatory-the-Unclear-Spirit vis-à-vis the more (relative to most) strong ego of Woman-the-Good-Daughter and the most proud soul of Purgatory-the-Unclear-Soul in relation to a sensible predilection, with corresponding somatic distinctions between the tongue and its salivary capacity for speech on the one hand, and the womb and its amniotic capacity for conception on the other hand.
7. But if the Chemical return to the spirit at death, then the Metachemical must surely return, after their more wilful nature as diabolic females, to the will, viz. the Mother, albeit it is Devil the Mother rather than Woman the Mother which typifies that mode of will corresponding to ugliness rather than to weakness.
8. Let us then distinguish here, similarly to the above, between the most ugly will of Devil-the-Evil-Mother and the more (relative to most) hateful spirit of Hell-the-Clear-Spirit vis-à-vis the less (relative to least) beautiful ego of Devil-the-Evil-Daughter and the least loving soul of Hell-the-Clear-Soul in relation to a sensual predilection, and contrast this with the least ugly will of Devil-the-Good-Mother and the less (relative to least) hateful spirit of Hell-the-Unclear-Spirit vis-à-vis the more (relative to most) beautiful ego of Devil-the-Good-Daughter and the most loving soul of Hell-the-Unclear-Soul in relation to a sensible predilection, with corresponding somatic distinctions between the eyes and their optical capacity for sight on the one hand, and the heart and its sanguine capacity for deception on the other hand.
9. Soma nevertheless still precedes psyche where devils (as opposed, in this instance, to women) are concerned, but what stems from an instinctual fulcrum in the will should return to an instinctual fulcrum in that aspect of soma, as Mother to Mother, and such a return is much more somatically significant, in afterdeath terms, than the spiritual resolution characterizing the Chemical, given the greater significance of will to spirit on the female side of life which contrasts, in most particles/least wavicles and more (relative to most) particles/less (relative to least) wavicles, with the correspondingly greater significance attaching to soul than to ego on the male side of life, wherein most wavicles/least particles is the ne plus ultra of psychic reality, and that which is merely more (relative to most) wavicles/less (relative to least) particles no more than a temporal counterpart, in masculine egocentricity, to the spiritual purgatory of women, viz. those females of a feminine, and therefore lower-class, disposition.
10. Yet all females, whatever their class, share a common origin in soma, and the precedence of psyche by soma and correspondingly correlative predominance of soma over psyche ensures that, whether in sensuality or sensibility, the primary Woman/Purgatory and Devil/Hell will always be somatic and the secondary Woman/Purgatory and Devil/Hell psychic, which is to say, of psyche as opposed to soma, of punishment as opposed to crime, positive as opposed to negative, in complete contrast to how the primary factors of males, whether in relation to Man and the Earth or to God and Heaven, are always psychic and the secondary factors alone somatic, so that psyche takes precedence over soma, grace over sin, and positivity over negativity.
11. The genders, in fact, are completely opposite, though both stand to gain more, in the long run, by sensibility than by sensuality, since wisdom and goodness are preferable to evil and folly, and attest to the reigns, in primary male and secondary female terms, of plenums rather than vacuums, the source of all or most evil and folly.