1. PHOTON DEVOLUTION. To devolve from the sequential Space of elemental photon particles to the spatial Space of elemental photon wavicles via the massed Space of molecular photon particles and the volumetric Space of molecular photon wavicles.
2. PHOTINO EVOLUTION. To evolve from the repetitive Space of elemental photino particles to the spaced Space of elemental photino wavicles via the massive Space of molecular photino particles and the voluminous Space of molecular photino wavicles.
3. PROTON DEVOLUTION. To devolve from the sequential Time of elemental proton particles to the spatial Time of elemental proton wavicles via the massed Time of molecular proton particles and the volumetric Time of molecular proton wavicles.
4. PROTINO EVOLUTION. To evolve from the repetitive Time of elemental protino particles to the spaced Time of elemental protino wavicles via the massive Time of molecular protino particles and the voluminous Time of molecular protino wavicles.
5. NEUTRON DEVOLUTION. To devolve from the sequential Volume of elemental neutron particles to the spatial Volume of elemental neutron wavicles via the massed Volume of molecular neutron particles and the volumetric Volume of molecular neutron wavicles.
6. NEUTRINO EVOLUTION. To evolve from the repetitive Volume of elemental neutrino particles to the spaced Volume of elemental neutrino wavicles via the massive Volume of molecular neutrino particles and the voluminous Volume of molecular neutrino wavicles.
7. ELECTRON DEVOLUTION. To devolve from the sequential Mass of elemental electron particles to the spatial Mass of elemental electron wavicles via the massed Mass of molecular electron particles and the volumetric Mass of molecular electron wavicles.
8. ELECTRINO EVOLUTION. To evolve from the repetitive Mass of elemental electrino particles to the spaced Mass of elemental electrino wavicles via the massive Mass of molecular electrino particles and the voluminous Mass of molecular electrino wavicles.