1. ANTITHETICAL EQUIVALENTS. Singing is the antithetical equivalent of staring, the omega-least mode of supreme being to the alpha-most mode of primal doing, the former pseudo-scientific and the latter genuinely scientific; kissing is the antithetical equivalent of touching, the omega-less (relative to least) mode of supreme being to the alpha-more (relative to most) mode of primal doing, the former pseudo-political and the latter genuinely political; sniffing is the antithetical equivalent of tasting, the omega-more (relative to most) mode of supreme being to the alpha-less (relative to least) mode of primal doing, the former genuinely economic and the latter pseudo-economic; meditating (breathing) is the antithetical equivalent of chanting (listening), the former genuinely religious and the latter pseudo-religious.
2. GENUINE VIS-À-VIS PSEUDO SCIENCE AND POLITICS. When science and politics are affiliated to the old brain (primarily a context of Time and Mass, or backbrain and right midbrain) they are genuine, but when affiliated to the new brain (primarily a context of Volume and Space, or left midbrain and forebrain) they become pseudo. Hence a distinction between elemental and molecular photon particles with regard to idealist science and politics, and elemental and molecular photino particles with regard to transcendentalist science and politics. Alpha-most and alpha-more vis-à-vis omega-least and omega-less.
3. GENUINE VIS-À-VIS PSEUDO ECONOMICS AND RELIGION. Conversely, when economics and religion are affiliated to the new mind (primarily a context of Volume and Space, or conscious and superconscious) they are genuine, but when affiliated to the old mind (primarily a context of Time and Mass, or subconscious and unconscious) they become pseudo. Hence a distinction between molecular and elemental photino wavicles with regard to transcendentalist economics and religion, and molecular and elemental photon wavicles with regard to idealist economics and religion. Omega-more and omega-most vis-à-vis alpha-less and alpha-least.
4. OLD/NEW BRAIN SCIENCE AND POLITICS. Thus science and politics are genuine in the backbrain/right-midbrain contexts of the old brain, but pseudo in the forebrain/left-midbrain contexts of the new brain, where they are affiliated to elementinos as opposed to elements.
5. OLD/NEW MIND ECONOMICS AND RELIGION. Conversely, economics and religion are pseudo in the unconscious/subconscious contexts of the old mind, but genuine in the conscious/superconscious contexts of the new mind, where they are likewise affiliated to elementinos as opposed to elements.
6. APPLICATION TO OTHER SPECTRA. The above of course applies to all alpha spectra ... from idealism (as described) to realism via naturalism and materialism, as well as to all omega spectra ... from transcendentalism (as described) to humanism via fundamentalism and nonconformism. Genuine science and politics co-exist with pseudo-economics and pseudo-religion in the old brain/mind, whereas genuine economics and religion co-exist with pseudo-science and pseudo-politics in the new brain/mind. The old brain dominates (rules) the old mind, whereas the new mind has the capacity to transcend (lead) the new brain.
7. PASSING TO THE BEYOND. With regard to the positive meditation of supreme being, don't force the breath! Just let it happen to you of its own accord. People who breathe overly consciously, when meditating, are guilty of spiritual greed, since they are using the mind to dominate the lungs, rather than allowing the latter to lead and enlighten the mind or, rather, replace it with the pure consciousness of the spiritual self, that which is, in any case, affiliated to the lungs and would not exist were there no breathing. Thus the spiritual self, or superconscious, can only come to the fore when one has died to the intellectual self, or conscious mind, with its manifold thoughts, and thereby passed into the peace of the universal self, or lungs, which are the channel through which the universal medium of air is transmuted, via the breath, into spirit, the pure consciousness of supreme being.