1. BARBAROUS DOING AND CULTURAL BEING. Whereas doing is barbarous, being is cultural, whether negatively or positively, in relation to photons/photinos or protons/protinos.
2. CIVILIZED GIVING AND NATURAL TAKING. Whereas giving is civilized, taking is natural, whether negatively or positively, in relation to neutrons/neutrinos or electrons/electrinos.
3. SUPERFEMININE/SUBFEMININE MODES OF DOING. Doing is superfeminine in the primal context of idealism and subfeminine in the supreme context of fundamentalism.
4. SUBMASCULINE/SUPERMASCULINE MODES OF BEING. Conversely, being is submasculine in the primal context of naturalism and supermasculine in the supreme context of transcendentalism.
5. NEGATIVE/POSITIVE FEMININE MODES OF GIVING. Giving is negatively feminine in the primal context of materialism and positively feminine in the supreme context of humanism.
6. NEGATIVE/POSITIVE MASCULINE MODES OF TAKING. Taking is negatively masculine in the primal context of realism and positively masculine in the supreme context of nonconformism.