1. FALL FROM MOST ORIGINAL SIN TO LEAST REDEMPTIVE GRACE. To fall (diagonally) from the most Original Sin of primal doing to the least Redemptive Grace of supreme doing, as from the eyes to the heart, idealism to fundamentalism, superfeminine Devil to subfeminine warrior, barbarism in its negative extreme right-wing manifestation to barbarism in its positive extreme right-wing manifestation.
2. RISE FROM LEAST ORIGINAL SIN TO MOST REDEMPTIVE GRACE. To rise (diagonally) from the least Original Sin of primal being to the most Redemptive Grace of supreme being, as from the ears to the lungs, naturalism to transcendentalism, submasculine beast to supermasculine God, culture in its negative extreme left-wing manifestation to culture in its positive extreme left-wing manifestation.
3. FALL FROM MORE ORIGINAL SIN TO LESS REDEMPTIVE GRACE. To fall from the more (relative to most) Original Sin of primal giving to the less (relative to least) Redemptive Grace of supreme giving, as from the tongue to the womb, materialism to humanism, negative-feminine shrew to positive-feminine angel, civilization in its negative right-wing manifestation to civilization in its positive right-wing manifestation.
4. RISE FROM LESS ORIGINAL SIN TO MORE REDEMPTIVE GRACE. To rise from the less (relative to least) Original Sin of primal taking to the more (relative to most) Redemptive Grace of supreme taking, as from the flesh to the brain, realism to nonconformism, negative-masculine sinner to positive-masculine saint, nature in its negative left-wing manifestation to nature in its positive left-wing manifestation.
5. DAMNED FROM MORE TO MOST ORIGINAL SIN. To be negatively damned from the more Original Sin of primal giving to the most Original Sin of primal doing, as from the Antimother to the Anti-allah/Antifather, ice to light, negative phenomenal objectivity to negative noumenal objectivity.
6. SAVED FROM LESS TO LEAST ORIGINAL SIN. To be negatively saved from the less Original Sin of primal taking to the least Original Sin of primal being, as from the Antichrist to the Antispirit, earth to fire, negative phenomenal subjectivity to negative noumenal subjectivity.
7. DAMNED FROM LESS TO LEAST REDEMPTIVE GRACE. To be positively damned from the less Redemptive Grace of supreme giving to the least Redemptive Grace of supreme doing, as from the Mother to the Father/Allah, id to soul, positive phenomenal objectivity to positive noumenal objectivity.
8. SAVED FROM MORE TO MOST REDEMPTIVE GRACE. To be positively saved from the more Redemptive Grace of supreme taking to the most Redemptive Grace of supreme being, as from the Son to the Holy Ghost, intellect to spirit, positive phenomenal subjectivity to positive noumenal subjectivity.
9. FROM SENSUAL TO SENSIBLE DEVILS. To fall from the Devil of sensuality, viz. the Anti-allah/Antifather, to the Devil of sensibility, viz. the Father/Allah, as from the eyes to the heart, light to blood.
10. FROM SENSUAL TO SENSIBLE GODS. To rise from the God of sensuality, viz. the Antispirit, to the God of sensibility, viz. the Holy Spirit, as from the ears to the lungs, fire to air.
11. FROM SENSUAL TO SENSIBLE WOMEN. To fall from the woman of sensuality, viz. the Antimother, to the woman of sensibility, viz. the Mother, as from the tongue to the womb, water to children.
12. FROM SENSUAL TO SENSIBLE MEN. To rise from the man of sensuality, viz. the Antichrist, to the man of sensibility, viz. Christ, as from the flesh to the brain, earth to thoughts.
13. DIRECTION OF PRAYER. Genuine prayer, which appertains to the Christ Child, the symbol of thoughtful intellect, can only be directed towards the Holy Spirit, the 'peace that surpasses all understanding', inasmuch as one sincerely wishes for that peace. You cannot direct it towards the Mother or the Father, since these deities appertain to the non-thinking modes of the intellect in speaking and reading respectively. Neither can you pray to the Son, Who appertains to writing as opposed to thinking. Prayer, to repeat, is in and of the Christ Child, and when the intellect enters that context it becomes thought, wherein it should be directed towards God, viz. the Holy Spirit, within the relative framework, necessarily intellectual, of Christianity. To pray to man (the Son) or to woman (the Mother) would be illogical, albeit less illogical, from a religious standpoint, than praying to the Devil (the Father), Who is the opposite of God, and thus as far removed from the Holy Spirit as Hell from Heaven, or the emotional brain and/or heart from the spiritual brain and/or lungs with regard to the Christian context, also of course embracing the intellectual brain, of the 'Three in One'. True prayer, by which is meant thought-centred intellectuality, can only be logically directed towards the Holy Spirit, which is the goal and redemption of religious striving, relative to the broadly purgatorial sphere of Christianity.
14. SUPERCONSCIOUS PEACE OF HEAVEN. The Holy Spirit and/or Ghost is not, however, the same as the Holy Spirit of Heaven, for which, as already noted in an earlier cycle of this book, the Second Coming is required ... less on a basis of people praying than of their passively acquiescing in his thoughts - preferably, so I now contend, via aural means such as compact discs and cassettes which, in appealing to the ears, open the way for a rise towards the spirit. Only thus will the way be prepared for the total triumph of the lungs in a salvation, germane to the Holy Spirit of Heaven, beyond the egocentricity of mind-dominated meditation and antithetical not to the Father/Allah, the Devil(s) of sensibility, but to the Clear Light of the Void, the Devil of sensuality. Only then will there be a true attainment to Heaven and deliverance from evil in the pure superconsciousness of universal self.