1. FALL FROM IMMORAL SENSUALITY TO SENSIBILITY. To fall from the immoral sensuality of seeing ... in the primal doing of the objective noumenal not-self, or eyes, to the immoral sensibility of feeling ... in the supreme doing of the objective noumenal self, or heart.
2. RISE FROM MORAL SENSUALITY TO SENSIBILITY. To rise from the moral sensuality of hearing ... in the primal being of the subjective noumenal not-self, or ears, to the moral sensibility of breathing ... in the supreme being of the subjective noumenal self, or lungs.
3. FALL FROM AMORAL SENSUALITY TO SENSIBILITY. To fall from the amoral sensuality of tasting ... in the primal giving of the objective phenomenal not-self, or tongue, to the amoral sensibility of conceiving ... in the supreme giving of the objective noumenal self, or womb.
4. RISE FROM AMORAL SENSUALITY TO SENSIBILITY. To rise from the amoral sensuality of touching ... in the primal taking of the subjective phenomenal not-self, or flesh, to the amoral sensibility of thinking ... in the supreme taking of the subjective phenomenal self, or brain.
5. FROM EXTERNAL TO INTERNAL HELL/HEAVEN. People who are already, by and large, on the noumenal planes of doing and being ... cannot be damned or saved, but can only fall or rise from sensuality to sensibility, thereby passing from an external Hell/Heaven to an internal Hell/Heaven ... as they exchange the negativity of divergence within the centrifugal for the positivity of convergence within the centripetal.
6. WILL TOWARDS THE NOUMENAL. Damnation and salvation are primarily for those who exist, by and large, on the phenomenal planes of giving and taking, but who evince a will towards the noumenal planes above, whether with regard to sensuality or to sensibility, centrifugal alpha or centripetal omega, the negativity of a divergent objectivity/subjectivity or the positivity of a convergent objectivity/subjectivity. Thus is giving eclipsed by doing ... and taking by being ... on both primal and supreme levels.