1. MORAL DEFINITION OF THE SUPERHUMAN. So far as I am concerned, that which is generically superhuman can only come properly to pass with the democratic assumption of religious sovereignty by the People, when and if the opportunity were to arise. Hence the superhuman would not exist until the electorate vote, via the Second Coming, for religious sovereignty and, in the event of a majority mandate, the triadic Beyond officially comes to pass.
2. GRADES OF SUPERHUMANITY. In the event of the triadic Beyond officially coming to pass, there would be three grades or tiers of superhumanity, viz. those who pertain, through Mass, to the 'New Earth' ... of the most refined beauty; those who pertain, through Volume, to the 'New Purgatory' ... of the most refined knowledge; and those who pertain, through Space, to the 'New Heaven' ... of the most refined truth. One might distinguish, on this triadic basis, between superhuman superbeings in relation to the earthly Beautiful; superhuman suprabeings in relation to the purgatorial Good; and superhuman ultrabeings in relation to the heavenly True. For these three categories of superhumanity would correspond to the resurrected Mass of the Mother, the resurrected Volume of the Son, and the resurrected Space of the Holy Ghost. The first I have customarily identified with the Mary Child, the second with the Second Coming, and the third with the Holy Spirit of Heaven. They are the utmost refinements, respectively, of the Beautiful, the Good, and the True, such that would correlate, most perfectly, with the triadic Beyond.
3. FROM MASS TO SPACE IN THE BEYOND. At first 'Heaven' would come down to Earth,
in the sense that the triadic Beyond, conceived in terms of a three-tier
edifice of monolithic structure, would be composed of a 'New Heaven' in
relation to ultimate truth, a 'New Purgatory' in relation to ultimate goodness
(knowledge), and a 'New Earth' in relation to ultimate beauty. Thus, to begin with, Heaven would simply be
the top tier of a structure set, in curvilinear form, on Earth within the
overall context, therefore, of
4. BEYOND SUPERHUMANITY. Whereas the 'mundane towers' of our projected triadic Beyond would correlate with the superhuman, the 'transcendent towers' of the Supermillennium would pass beyond superhumanity to the full realization of superbeings, suprabeings, and ultrabeings in their own post-human right. That is to say, the Space Centres would be host not to superhuman superbeings, suprabeings, and ultrabeings but to their per se manifestations, which would have been engineered out of the superhuman stage of millennial life. Until the backbrain was removed from the millennial life-forms of the triadic Beyond, they would not be post-human but superhuman, and thus reflective of that transition between human and post-human which I tend to equate with the cyborg, or the gradual cyborgization, so to speak, of life. Only with the transcendence of the backbrain at a more advanced juncture in millennial evolution ... would superbeings, suprabeings, and ultrabeings come into their post-human or, rather, post-superhuman own ... as right-midbrain, left-midbrain, and forebrain collectivizations gradually took shape at the expense of cerebral uniformity, and their respective commitments to the Beautiful, the Good, and the True were consequently fine-honed to a point of perfection which would permit of the development, beyond Earth, of a Supermillennium set in Space.
5. FROM SUPERHUMAN TO POST-SUPERHUMAN SUPERBEINGS. Hence whereas the superhuman superbeing would have a brain primarily dedicated to the maximum realization of the Beautiful in the 'New Earth' of the Mary Child, the superbeing per se would be a right-midbrain collectivization more perfectly dedicated to the same Eternal Virtue within the transcendent context of a Space Centre's first tier.
6. FROM SUPERHUMAN TO POST-SUPERHUMAN SUPRABEINGS. Likewise whereas the superhuman suprabeing would have a brain primarily dedicated to the maximum realization of the Good in the 'New Purgatory' of the Second Coming, the suprabeing per se would be a left-midbrain collectivization more perfectly dedicated to the same Eternal Virtue within the transcendent context of a Space Centre's second tier.
7. FROM SUPERHUMAN TO POST-SUPERHUMAN ULTRABEINGS. Finally, whereas the superhuman ultrabeing would have a brain primarily dedicated to the maximum realization of the True in the 'New Heaven' of the Holy Spirit of Heaven, the ultrabeing per se would be a forebrain collectivization more perfectly dedicated to the same Eternal Virtue within the transcendent context of a Space Centre's third tier.
8. HEAVENLY LAST WORD. Woman may have the first word, and man the second, but God will have the last! For everything will return, in a manner of speaking, unto Space, wherein the triadic Beyond achieves maximum fulfilment.