1. QUANTIFYING QUANTITATIVE VIRTUES. Compared with the most good virtue of truth through the lungs, strength through the heart is the least good virtue, beauty through the body (womb) the less (relative to least) good virtue, and knowledge through the brain the more (relative to most) good virtue.
2. QUANTIFYING QUANTITATIVE VICES. Compared with the most evil vice of illusion through the eyes, weakness through the ears is the least evil vice, ugliness through the flesh the less (relative to least) evil vice, and ignorance through the tongue the more (relative to most) evil vice.
3. QUALIFYING QUALITATIVE VIRTUES. Compared with the most good virtue of joy through the spirit, pride through the soul is the least good virtue, pleasure through the id the less (relative to least) good virtue, and love through the mind the more (relative to most) good virtue.
4. QUALIFYING QUALITATIVE VICES. Compared with the most evil vice of woe through the light, humility through the heat is the least evil vice, pain through the dark the less (relative to least) evil vice, and hatred through the cold the more (relative to most) evil vice.
5. FROM ORGANISMS TO ORGASMS IN DEVOLUTIONARY/EVOLUTIONARY MODES. To devolve from organisms to organizations, as from elemental to molecular particles, and to evolve from organs to orgasms, as from molecular to elemental wavicles.
6. DISCIPLINARY CORRELATIONS OF THE ABOVE. From the organisms of science to the orgasms of religion via the organizations of politics and the organs of economics.
7. DEVOLUTION FROM ORGANISMS TO ORGANIZATIONS. From the scientific organisms of idealism, naturalism, materialism, and realism ... to the political organizations of totalitarianism, authoritarianism, parliamentarianism, and republicanism.
8. EVOLUTION FROM ORGANS TO ORGASMS. From the economic organs of socialism, capitalism, communism, and corporatism ... to the religious orgasms of humanism, nonconformism, fundamentalism, and transcendentalism.
9. EXTROVERSION AND INTROVERSION. Like objectivity with regard to either sensuality or sensibility, extroversion is a feminine attribute, whereas introversion, like subjectivity, is a comparatively masculine attribute.
10. OBJECTIVE SIEGE TO SUBJECTIVITY. Woman makes war on man in a similar fashion to the way in which the Devil makes war on God - namely by laying objective siege, in her extroversion, to his subjectivity.
11. DEFENCE AGAINST OBJECTIVE SIEGE. Man's only defence against this objective siege is, like God's, to withdraw into his introversion. This is what makes one a man/God.
12. FAILURE TO STEM SIEGE. The fool loses his head to a woman/Devil, and is duly torn apart.
13. NEW TESTAMENT VIS-À-VIS OLD TESTAMENT. The man/God of sensibility 'turns the other cheek', whereas the man/God of sensuality exacts revenge after a fashion, thereby exposing his lack of sensibility.
14. BEYOND SENSUAL RESPONSE. He who calls another an 'arsehole' and/or 'bum' is effectively a 'jerk'; but it is not necessary for the God of sensibility to expose him as such, any more than the man of sensibility need expose the denigrator of 'pricks' as a 'cunt' and/or 'cocksucker'.
15. EXTRINSIC VIS-À-VIS INTRINSIC. 'Extrinsic' differs from 'intrinsic' as appearance from essence, or divergence from convergence, or centrifugal from centripetal.... In other words, it is that which, being extrinsic, is germane to sensuality ... as opposed to that which, being intrinsic, is germane to sensibility. The senses are extrinsic to the self, whereas the sensibilities are intrinsic to the self ... in each of its sensible manifestations.