1. For we can no longer look to the Beyond solely in Christian terms or take our entitlement to or expectation of such a Beyond for granted. The only Beyond that we can be sure of, in the future, is the one that we construct for ourselves in the development of Civilization along ever more sensible lines, such that removes the threat or even inevitability of excruciating torment in the corpse-devouring crematoria of the self-denying present.
2. Therefore the concept and even reality of a Beyond could come back onto the agenda, as Civilization moves towards an omega-oriented culmination in sensible fulfilment of human potential, but only if the chosen electorates are granted the opportunity to vote for religious sovereignty and, in the event of a majority mandate, thereby abandon everything that keeps them tied to the criminal and sinful powers of the alpha-slavering present.
3. Sensuality will not hand sensibility to one on a plate, and if, in accordance with the overwhelming evidence of urban life and growth, the emphasis is to be returned, on a higher basis than existed in the suburban past, to a sensible rule under a male hegemony, in which psychic freedom conditioning natural determinism is the prevailing concept of liberty, then people - and urban people above all - will have to act responsibly and determinedly in the interests of the maturation of Civilization towards a noumenal peak in the omega point of cultural truth.
4. For the official endorsement of cultural truth, as germane to the top tier of our projected triadic Beyond, will necessitate the dethronement of cultural beauty from its hegemonic perch in noumenal objectivity, as those males, avowedly divine, who were subjected to its absolutely evil rule in the noumenal alpha-point of sensual Civilization turn from the folly of their racial truth and embrace cultural truth, without which no metaphysical salvation from psychic determinism to psychic freedom will be possible for them, and no correlative damnation of diabolic females from cultural beauty to racial beauty as the metachemical counterpart, in absolute goodness and unclearness, to the absolute wisdom and holiness of metaphysical perfection.
5. And even the official endorsement of a new manifestation of civilized knowledge, as germane to the middle tier of our projected triadic Beyond, will necessitate the dethronement of civilized strength from its hegemonic perch in phenomenal objectivity, as those males, avowedly masculine, who were subjected to its relatively evil rule in the phenomenal alpha-point of sensual Civilization turn from the folly of their generative knowledge and embrace civilized knowledge, without which no physical salvation from psychic determinism to psychic freedom will be possible for them, and no correlative damnation of feminine females from civilized strength to generative strength as the chemical counterpart, in relative goodness and unclearness, to the relative wisdom and holiness of physical perfection.
6. Thus should the triadic Beyond take shape for Catholics above and for Protestants, both Anglicans and Nonconformists, below, as well as in relation, in the wider framework of 'Kingdom Come', to an administrative aside composed of the metachemically sensible, not least of all in terms of categories of the noumenally damned who may be other than hard-line Catholic fundamentalists, as, for example, Jehovah Witnesses, as discussed in a previous text.
7. But whether one's predestined denominational fate is to be saved or damned to the triadic Beyond, together with the correlative subsections thereof, that is the only Beyond which offers one a viable alternative to both the limitations of Christian burial and the paganistic excesses of cremation, even if the development of a truly eternal mode of life will take several generations or even centuries to get properly under way, in view of the pharmacological, epistemological, and ontological complexities of the issues involved on all three planes of Eternity - mass, volume, and space - not to mention the technological complexities issuing from the administrative aside in the context of sensible time, which would be reconciled, under Messianic transmutation, to the service of the Eternal.
8. But where there is a will there is of course a way, and people would know that fate was in their hands and that they would have the right, under religious sovereignty, to make things better for themselves in accordance with the wisdom of divine guidance, meaning that which stems from these teachings (effectively of the Second Coming) and has no bearing whatsoever on traditional concepts of God, least of all those that, rooted in crass Creatorism, would enslave to psychic determinism from a base in natural freedom!
9. They will know, too, that wise God is both universal and personal, of the metaphysical self and not-self, the Son and Father, the ego of sensible truthful psyche and the will of sensible truthful nature in the inner godly metaphysical contexts, and that holy Heaven is both universal and personal also, of the metaphysical self and not-self, the soul of sensible joyful psyche and the spirit of sensible joyful nature in the inner heavenly metaphysical contexts, so that there are in effect two Gods and two Heavens which are alone absolutely wise and absolutely holy in the inner contexts of sensible metaphysics, where the grace of the self is maximized and the sin of the not-self minimized, whether in relation to truth and joy on primary (self) or secondary (not-self) terms.
10. And down below, in the middle tier of the triadic Beyond, they will know that wise Man is both universal and personal, of the physical self and not-self, the Son and Father, the ego of sensible knowledgeable psyche and the will of sensible knowledgeable nature in the inner manly physical contexts, and that holy Earth is both universal and personal also, of the physical self and not-self, the soul of sensible pleasurable psyche and the spirit of sensible pleasurable nature in the inner earthly physical contexts, so that there are in effect two Men and two Earths which are alone relatively wise and relatively holy in the inner contexts of sensible physics, where the grace of the self is maximized and the sin of the not-self minimized, whether in relation to knowledge and pleasure on primary (self) or secondary (not-self) terms.
11. They will learn all this and more, as both the metaphysical and physical modes of the universal and personal stake their respective sensible claims on gods and men, and even the punishingly polyversal psyches and criminally impersonal natures of females, whether diabolic or feminine, metachemical or chemical, are brought under the influence of psychic freedom and natural determinism to such an extent that they become more akin, in shadow-like vein, to the universal selves and personal not-selves of males, for whom grace and sin are the respective psychic and natural attributes.
12. But it will take time, much time, and the writer of these pages can afford to wait for men, women, and gods to catch up with him and join him in the building of 'Kingdom Come' and the advancement of Eternal Life in the manners described.
13. And, like Christians before him, who crossed themselves in symbolic allegiance to the self, the brain stem and spinal column, conceived from a sensibly physical standpoint, so, as a self-proclaimed sensible transcendentalist for whom the ideological philosophy of Social Transcendentalism is the logical successor to Christianity, he will 'subcross' himself from time to time in curvilinear variation on the sign of the Cross, in order to remind himself of the significance of the self conceived from a sensibly metaphysical standpoint, as that which is most essential to life and guarantor, through heavenly soul, of the utmost being - the joyful being of a soul supreme.